My pearl has been working perfectly...although all of a sudden the media (ringtones and pictures) ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

alicia84 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Pearl Media HELP!!!

Advertisement

My pearl has been working perfectly...although all of a sudden the media (ringtones and pictures) will not load when I click them. If I try to play a tone it says "unable to load file...(file name)" the same goes for pictures if I try to click them to enlarge them. Does anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it...Would appreciate any help. Thanks

Alicia

TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Re: Pearl Media HELP!!!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Have you you done a battery pull lately? Have you downloaded any new applications?

VeryBerry no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by alicia84
    My pearl has been working perfectly...although all of a sudden the media (ringtones and pictures) will not load when I click them. If I try to play a tone it says "unable to load file...(file name)" the same goes for pictures if I try to click them to enlarge them. Does anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it...Would appreciate any help. Thanks

Alicia
    Are they on a microSD card or device memory?

alicia84 no está en línea Stack level 1

I tried the battery pull...and nothing. I dled a couple themes and the color pearl changer. The media is on my device memory. I took the applications off I installed but the problem still exists.

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

restore a backup

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

can you acces the browser? also did this happen after the first time you used desktop manager?
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

GyeNyame no está en línea Stack level 1

I Have Acquired An Unclaimed 8100 (vodafone Brand)which Has Been Rightly Blocked As I Cant Unite It With Its Rightful Owner I Would Like To Use It For My Cards... How Do I Do This (it reads invalid sim)As I Would Not Have Access To The Unlocking Code From The Supplier... Also How Does One Remove The Data And Obtain An Instruction Book?/