Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Originally Posted by Len BLIMEY !!! mysmyrrh. I just clicked your avatar by mistake, what ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

mysmyrrh no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e4456e

Re: Pearl manufactured in Mexico vs Canada

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Len
    BLIMEY !!! mysmyrrh. I just clicked your avatar by mistake, what is that picture? is it real?

off topic I know.... sorry
    HEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I thought, what is he talking about? So I had to click my own avatar. LOL!! It's a monkey!! And yes, it's real. A monkey wearing is glasses is always good for a laugh!!

Len
    Len no está en línea Stack level 2

Sheer brilliant. I think all Mexican BB's should be sent to Canada for final QA testing before distribution...lol

grad_finance no está en línea Stack level 1

I have had the same problem with the freezing while using the browser and media net. I am on my second pearl and SIM card and the issue has not been resolved. I am going to have to claim Buyer's Remorse and get a different kind of phone. It is unfortunate because I really love the pearl other than the freezing issues. Mine is made in Mexico, is the Canada made one any better? What's this about a new OS? Anyone aware of a fox for the freezing?

zeyrah no está en línea Stack level 3

I have one that is made in Mexico; the only problem I have had is with tmo's myfav's icon. That's it!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

dilipc no está en línea Stack level 3

Mine is made in Hungary

aarontoronto no está en línea Stack level 1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~My made in Canada Pearl has worked with the elegance and precision of a Swiss watch from day one. Most likely one of the first Pearls manufactured?

krazed14 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E18D0B
    I've had 2 pearls already, both made in mexico, first one had an OS issue and my current one works perfectly. And you'll be surprised what kind of phones they manufacture in mexico, some can control your car, your tv, your garage and pretty much your house...

Einherjer no está en línea Stack level 5

My Pearl is made in Canada as well as the one i have in stock for sale. I'll keep an eye out for mexican ones. I'm happy that phones are made in Canada! Outsourcing FTL! Canadian co. with canadian workers FTW!

mysmyrrh no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e4456e

I'm happy to report that my latest Mexican Pearl is working perfectly. I've had no probs since activating it last week. The first one was just a limon.(of course, now that I've gotten rid of all my unused language apps, I can't put the accent symbol where it belongs!that is the Spanish spelling of lemon) ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123