Ok so I've seen and heard of people having their trackball change colors as it's ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

games194 no está en línea Stack level 1

pearl light show

Advertisement

Ok so I've seen and heard of people having their trackball change colors as it's in use, I think thats really cool, but I can't figure out how they do it, I have colorpearl but it doesnt have that option, is that what the blinkberry app. does, and if not then how do you make it do that, and on a side note if that isn't blinkberrys purpose, what does it do?

gkg3059 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    204bd5f7

Re: pearl light show

U have 2 select the ramdom option from the dropdown box

I did and it still doesn't do the constant random change like I've seen it do for other people.

beemreatr no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2408c2db

I bought a program from handago that had a cycle option but even though I paid for it I could never get the code to take. It would error out after the second digit. Can't remember the name of that program now....
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

skunk22civic no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2408989b

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ive put mine on random, it changed everytime my backlight and keypad went into standby mode, I've never heard of it alternating with the colorpearl.

neither had i till i saw a youtube video of some guy holdin up his pearl, it wasnt ringing or anything, but the trackball kept changing colors

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Quote Originally Posted by games194
    Ok so I've seen and heard of people having their trackball change colors as it's in use, I think thats really cool, but I can't figure out how they do it, I have colorpearl but it doesnt have that option, is that what the blinkberry app. does, and if not then how do you make it do that, and on a side note if that isn't blinkberrys purpose, what does it do?
    Blinkberry is an application that modifies the notification LEDs on the top right. It's no longer being developed. People use blinkberry for a flashlite application. Just use the demo version, since the developer is no longer around.

There are 2 different versions of the Color Pearl. The five dollar version from handango and the free one from www.geekandproud.com. If you have the one from handango then you should update the app it does have a random option. They do update the applications you probably just have an old version.

Good luck

o ok then thats my problem, ive got the one from geekandproud, thanks for the help

Hellsblaze76 no está en línea Stack level 1

Ok the one u guys are looking for is "coulor your pearl" and it is from handango. The newer updated version has that option to make your pearl's trackball lihgt up in a cycle that u want but its not so friendly when it comes to battery power. The free one has a random feture but it only changes the trackball color after you reactivate your pearl from stand by mode.

christianapimp no está en línea Stack level 2

So u have to buy the app to make it constantly flash every second?

Ranz no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me!

i posted this on another thread but here ya go anyway, this is another link you can try...........

http://www.mobireport.com/

christianapimp no está en línea Stack level 2

Hey games194 let me know if it works for u