Help!!! I install a medical application and now my Blackberry Pearl keeps restarting. I tried ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

iraziud no está en línea Stack level 1

Pearl keeps restarting

Advertisement

Help!!! I install a medical application and now my Blackberry Pearl keeps restarting. I tried taking out the battery but that didn't work either.

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Pearl keeps restarting

Quote Originally Posted by iraziud
    Help!!! I install a medical application and now my Blackberry Pearl keeps restarting. I tried taking out the battery but that didn't work either.
    I am thinking the application is causing it to do this. I would say delete it unless it is ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY! I am pretty sure once you delete the application your pearl will run as normal. If you have any more questions post back.

GP

COJO 24 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E89BE8

I would try to delete the application and then maybe try re-installing it to see if this fixes your problem. If it doesn't then I would just go ahead and delete the application and find a different one like it to use on your bb.

Hope this helps,

COJO 24

I can't delete the program. The Pearl keeps rebooting so the screen goes white and then white again. It never gets to the point to show Tmobile logo.

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

will your desktop manager see the bb when you plug it in to your computer?? if so delete it that way!
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

Not it will not see it. I would have tried that.

dobranova no está en línea Stack level 1

Blackberry Curve 8300 keeps restarting too

Hello, I have the same problem with the restarting but with the Curve 8300. I didnt install anything on it, and when i enter the browser to type the name of a web page, the phoen starts restarting, going on and off, and after 20 minutes it is ok. but this happens often and i cannot rely on my blackberry.... please help!

Mavzee no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have this same problem I downloaded the Hendrix theme and as soon as it was done, my 87xx con'ts to reboot.

If this can not be connected to the blackberry desktop manager how the hell can you fix this problem pinstack!!!!!!