i recently purchased a blackberry pearl (t-mo) for 60 bucks from a friend. the catch: ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

thursdaynit3 no está en línea Stack level 1

pearl housing?

Advertisement

i recently purchased a blackberry pearl (t-mo) for 60 bucks from a friend. the catch: its got alot of scratches on it, including the screen.

with past phones ive just purchased housings for it which included new lenses(the screen part) i cant seem to find any for the pearl online. (ive checked ebay and amazon and even google)

anyone have any special sites they like to go to?

thanks!

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: pearl housing?

the screen i dont think is replaceable... and if it is, its extremely touchy to be messing with that part of it, you could always contact RIM and see if they can send you one. thats an option.
    Bold - 5.0.0.93 / 8310 - 4.5.0.81 ---- AT&T
    8330 - 4.5.0.77 ---- Sprint

Blackberry's are a lifestyle

jeff.kaiser88@yahoo.com

thursdaynit3 no está en línea Stack level 1

i see. if its anything like the rokr when i bought a housing for it, the actually screen is under the lens. its like theres a hard plastic lens infront of the actual lcd screen, ya know?

ill call rim to see what my options are

bacon no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

I have been searching and searching for the top part of my pearl forever. This place helps with the battery cover but I still don't find the piece I need.if anyone happens to find the top half that covers up the lcd screen that would be awsome.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

This is the site that Shimey was trying to link to http://cnn.cn/shop/blackberry-8100-c-200_329.html
    Careful though when ordering from them...we had a member order the entire housing and got a different phone housing. Not sure how if they did ever get that mistake resolved. Remember this place is in CHINA too.

As for a lens bacon go to http://www.bbrepairshop.com/repair-8100.html should be lens replacement for 60 bucks.

bacon no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Thx again red
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~