I recently bought a new Blackberry Pearl from the new AT&T. A couple of days ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

erick no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23ff9086

Pearl holster/case/glove

Advertisement

I recently bought a new Blackberry Pearl from the new AT&T. A couple of days later, I also purchased a Body Glove case, see here http://ai.pricegrabber.com/product_i...530861_640.jpg . I am not over pleased with it, it was a complete PITA to put on the phone and does not fit quite right. The bottom of the case makes it difficult to press the bottom row of keys, and interferes with other key related presses. Does anyone have a good suggestion for a new case that isn't overly cumbersome, and doesn't interfere with the keys?

Thank you in advance for any suggestions.
    The first step to curing your (Blackberry) addiction is admitting your addicted. What addiction, I don't have an addiction!!!

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: Pearl holster/case/glove

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I would recommend a vaja case. They are a bit spendy, but are worth every penny. Sorry I would give you a link but I'm on my BB.

erick no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23ff9086

NP, thanks for the reply.
    The first step to curing your (Blackberry) addiction is admitting your addicted. What addiction, I don't have an addiction!!!

kwyjibo no está en línea Stack level 2

http://www.vajacases.com/home/home_en.html

Worth every penny (and they're beautiful!) I was just about to order mine when the 8800 became availalable for TMo (gonna buy that once the price comes down).