It all started about a month ago when my call logs and text messages were ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

P8E1A0R0L no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Pearl has been acting up a lot!!!

Advertisement

It all started about a month ago when my call logs and text messages were getting erased. But recently found out that it could be from a lack of memory. But now sometimes when I take it out of my case (one with magnet in it) I can see my homepage for like a fraction of a second and then it will either give me a completely white screen or a bunch of colored lines and I cant make out anything. I can make and recieve calls when it does this. I have pulled the battery and get nowhere. It take anywhere from 15 min. to several hours to fix itself. Does anybody have this problem or know anything to do about it?

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Pearl has been acting up a lot!!!

You are most likely just having problems because of a lack of memory. Check out this thread: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...call_logs.html

Your phone will overall run better the more memory it has. Post back if your problems persist and I will try to help.
    ~Lauren

P8E1A0R0L no está en línea Stack level 1

Oh, I forgot that when it does get past its spells that it will say "uncaught exception.........". Don't know if that makes a diffrence.

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5

I would try freeing up memory first with the link I just gave you. And if you are still having problems after then we will re-install your OS, and that should fix your problem. Try to free up your memory first though. Let me know if that works.
    ~Lauren