now i dont know what happened at all everything was fine and working well.suddenly my ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

usmansamie no está en línea Stack level 1

Pearl Frozen!!! Please need help!!!

now i dont know what happened at all everything was fine and working well.suddenly my cell decided to freeze so that not even one of the buttons would work at all.i did a battery pull but when it started again it was stuck again and i couldnt even press one button.i took out my media card and the pearl is working again.i dont know what happened i havent done anything with the media card recently except for 2 or 3 pics that i transferred in it but now with the media card my pearl wont work at all. i had my friend use his cell (non-blackberry) to format my micro sd and my mob started working again with the media card. i had a backup of my things in pc and when i transferred them again into my card my pearl is stuck again can anyone please tell whats going on i really need my mem card to work

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    There must be something corrupt in one of the files you are loading on your card. Format it again and add things back slowly...see if you can figure out which file is causing the issue and then keep it off that card.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    Did you try syncing th device to the BB desktop manager and reinstalling the OS? You cando a backup before hand on the desktop application to save photos emails and contacts.

That's what I would try.