Im thinking of switching to a 8800 from a Pearl.. Is it a good idea? ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Texas512 no está en línea Stack level 3

Pearl for 8800

Advertisement

Im thinking of switching to a 8800 from a Pearl.. Is it a good idea? is the pearl better then the 8800?

oemwoodruff no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Pearl for 8800

It really depends what you are looking for. If you use the camera feature alot, then the Pearl has got to be the way to go here. They both have expandable memory, but with the larger screen and the full qwerty keyboard, the 8800 would be the one if you plan on doing much over the internet. Really it comes down to preference more than anything. I would suggest going to a store and even trying them both in your hand. The 8800 is a completely different feel than the Pearl.

tgeekb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2102EF9F

I did the same thing. I keep going back to the Pearl though. I like the extra real estate on the 8800 screen, but I hate the keyboard and the size. I can type faster on the Pearl and it easily goes in my pocket. It really is a personal preference as oemwoodruff said.
    Never wanted to be a simple man...

Texas512 no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ well I'm on the net a lot. So I figure the bigger screen. But is there a didfrence in speed? maybe One quicker then the other?