Maybe you guys can help me figure out why, when I'm texting or using an ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

eve
    eve no está en línea Stack level 2

Pearl Ends Calls By Itself...?

Advertisement

Maybe you guys can help me figure out why, when I'm texting or using an application and I receive a phone call, it vibrates twice and then it becomes a missed call??? Before I even ignore or answer it..at first I just thought people were hanging up before I could pick up my phone, but they informed me that the call would go to my voicemail after two rings and they thought I was ending their calls....

WEIRD. What can it be? Could my application usage or texting while receiving a call be apart of the problem? And what should I do to prevent it? I've done battery pulls and I turn my phone off regularly now once every week...I'm confused.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Pearl Ends Calls By Itself...?

When a call comes in you have the option to answer or ignore it - if you hit the red hang up button (at least on my 8320) it sends the call right to voicemail. Maybe you are hitting that key?
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: Pearl Ends Calls By Itself...?

It also could be your voicemail acting up? Maybe you accidentally changed a setting when listening to it one time? Maybe call it and check the settings?