Heya everyone, I really want to keep my pearl looking the best that I can. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

nrwilk no está en línea Stack level 2

Pearl Covers - Compatible with Stock Holster

Advertisement

Heya everyone,

I really want to keep my pearl looking the best that I can. I already have a leather holster from T-Mobile, but I would like to protect it from possible drops and other accidental wear.

I am aware of both the Best Skins Ever and Invisible Shield brands, which are (by the way) the exact same thing. Right now, I am leaning heavily towards a Best Skins Ever, which are much cheaper. Only thing that IS has over BSE with regards to the Pearl is that the IS kit comes with side protectors, which are not worth $18 (the difference between the respective kits).

Whatever I get, I would like to continue using my holster. So, it cannot add to much thickness to the Pearl.

Through these forums I have come across Seidio, which also looks like it has some quality products for the Pearl.

My problem is that Seidio's product descriptions and product photos are vague at best. Would any of the Seidio skin/case products be slim enough to fit into my holster? Or, would I benefit most from the BSE?

Thank you for any input!
    nrwilk

RobW no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Pearl Covers - Compatible with Stock Holster

Go with the invisible shield. It adds next to no thickness and is guaranteed for life. Plus shipping is free worldwide. I've used Invisible Shield for all my gadgets with no problems. All my stuff still looks new...

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: Pearl Covers - Compatible with Stock Holster

whatever go with Bestskinsever. cheaper and all you miss out on is the sides. who cares. Seidio cases are very thin, most of the time they will fit into holsters. well cases they will fit into, not the holsters that clip to the pearl.