Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ya it's the same thing that happens to your radio when you get data coming ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27

Re: Pearl controlling your ipod?!?

Advertisement

ya it's the same thing that happens to your radio when you get data coming thru to your phone...speaker buzz (what sounds like morse code)...just separate the devices...as we make more powerful technology the EM interference will start showing up more and more until they start EM-shielding everything

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

I know if my bb gets anywhere near my laptop the laptop starts buzzing from some kind of interference. The ipod thing is interesting.

MrsKL no está en línea Stack level 2

To answer the question of why I carry both?.... there's not enough space on my bb, and Mrs KL w/o musicwould result in a dead MR KL or a few fellow commuters. music keeps me sane :-)

Plus i have 30g of music and I had the ipod first.

I hadn't considered long term damage... this could be an issue. ..

Thanks!
    245869B3
    AT&T Curve Since 3/2008
    AT&T Pearl (for a year)
    Sprint 8830 (for a year)

MrsKL no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by ruth
    Pearl is just using its super powers. Getting us hooked to bb's. beating on steve jobs ipod. and it controls my sleeping patterns too.

hehehe Mine controls my husbands sleep patterns. I could sleep thru a war. My poor bb has to sleep in my office now, not the nightstand because of the mass emails i get overnight. The BLINKING wakes him up.
    245869B3
    AT&T Curve Since 3/2008
    AT&T Pearl (for a year)
    Sprint 8830 (for a year)

budkleppe no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by MrsKL
    hehehe Mine controls my husbands sleep patterns. I could sleep thru a war. My poor bb has to sleep in my office now, not the nightstand because of the mass emails i get overnight. The BLINKING wakes him up.
    Ha! I had to put my BB to sleep at night because of the BlackBerry Alerts program. It looked like a sqad car had parked on my dresser. I've also had to place my wallet on top of my sleeping pearl, beause when its charging, it strobes green - even when powered off.

Quote Originally Posted by budkleppe
    Ha! I had to put my BB to sleep at night because of the BlackBerry Alerts program. It looked like a sqad car had parked on my dresser. I've also had to place my wallet on top of my sleeping pearl, beause when its charging, it strobes green - even when powered off.

I stick mine in my holster leather case. And dont see anything...the light doesnt bother.

madetosink no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23FC9D3F

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~well I am sitting beside my sister right and she is listening to her iPod as we speak...can't say anything much is happening other than my sister's occasional outburst in song!

cjjack56 no está en línea Stack level 1

Not sure why this would seem strange as the phone is not only a reciever it's a transmitter. If my phone is sitting on the desk infront of the monitor it will occasionally fuzz up and the speakers will actually get noisey just before it rings. Doesn't matter what the electical circuictry is if it's next to a transmitter there will be interference.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsKL
    yeah, mine does it if they are even just next to eachother. It's the strangest thing!

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by jbean7916
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~it has something to do with the signal when data comes through... But I prefer to believe that the pearl is just jealous you aren't paying enough attention to it! :P
    lmao that is my opinion as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12