Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

hmm...maybe i should have got the cingular upgrade that was posted as a reply to ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

AJMoore87 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E9185A

Re: Pearl / Cingular Problem, Please help

Advertisement

hmm...maybe i should have got the cingular upgrade that was posted as a reply to that thread (reply#3)....

PIN/ID
    23E9185A

Woohoo! Im a stack Level 2!

PIN/ID
    23E9185A

PROBLEM SOLVED!

I am so embarrased by the simplicity of my problem.

For anyone else who has this problem, there is one simple and easy fix. The reason im so embarrased is because this is what i do for all my customers who have problems with their features yet it slipped my mind to do the same to my own >.<

All I did was reset my data plan. Simply by logging into POSII (The cingular Agent program) and taking off my data plan and re-adding it. Its simple as that. Then media net and my MMS worked!!!

For people having the same problem, my advice is to make sure you have the up to date OS on your device, Be sure you TCP settings are all set to wap (not ISP) and lastly, if those all fail to solve the problem simply call cingular customer service and request they reset your data plan (if they dont know what you mean, just tell them to take off the feature and re-add it). Thanks everyone for the help! I really hope this thread can reduce the stress of others and get the same problem fixed more quickly for anyone expierencing the same thing. Thanks!

Please feel free to BB msg me any time with questions if you are having the same or similiar problem. I think its safe for me to bump up my expierence level with blackberry with all i have learned during this stressful week. heh.

PIN# 23E9185A

PIN/ID
    23E9185A

Note: due to some identity theft problem that has recently occured, I have Changed my name from AJMoore87 to 414a4d. That will also be my new email address *414a4d@gmail.com* -- I like to have all my usernames the same, so i will be changing this with all my internet accounts, my only regret is losing my stacker#2 rank hehe

414a4d no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23E9185A

Yep, This is AJMoore87's New forum name Pin me!

z414a4d no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23E9185A

ack, really sorry about how confusing im being...This is my new name (i forgot the z)

z414a4d

Pin me!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12