Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Loose lips sink ships........ BlackBerry Pearl forum

VanillaEps no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A2F5CD

Re: Pearl causing break ups and jealousy?

Advertisement

Loose lips sink ships.....

cobra2525200 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E636EB

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Best story EVER!

jhowle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3115EE05

Why Not Just Glue A Pearl To The Crotch Of A Blow Up Doll And That Way You Guys Can Be Even More Pathetic. Atealst It Won't Complain Or Get Jelous
    Looking for new buddies. Add me pin# 3115EE05

Yellowfin no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    317F3C36

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I think Johnny Depp warned of there being a curse on the black Pearl...

My significant other and I both have BB's so there's little problem. We love to BB message since she's out on interviews for job placement next year, so if anything it keeps us closer together.

jhowle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3115EE05

Time For A Rant

People Drift Apart Cause They Let It Happen. 50 Years Ago There Was No Such Device As The Blackberry And People Had Nothing To Blame For There Breaks UPS Or Clinging Together. It Is Out Of Convenience THE DAYS That People Can Blame Something Like A Blackberry. It Is Just An Easy Thing To Thank Or Blame. People Should Step Back And Look At The Situation As A Hole. Probably More Wrong Than They Care To Admit.
    Looking for new buddies. Add me pin# 3115EE05

cobra2525200 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E636EB

I originally posted this thread for entertainment purposes only. Apparently some of you actually are having problems cause of the pearl. My girlfriend jokes that I love my pearl more then her. That's cause she has a sense of humor. Good luck to all of you that have serious problems.

kpishdadi no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me

My hubby gets irritated when we're watching tv or in bed and im checking my pearl. he has a 8700g so he should understand!!!...

but in all honesty i am pretty bad. there has been times i've been sitting right next to him and he has to pin message me to get my attention.

SDU_Eric no está en línea Stack level 3

If he gave to pin u to get ur attn then we got a problem

poiuytman no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by jhowle
    Time For A Rant

People Drift Apart Cause They Let It Happen. 50 Years Ago There Was No Such Device As The Blackberry And People Had Nothing To Blame For There Breaks UPS Or Clinging Together. It Is Out Of Convenience THE DAYS That People Can Blame Something Like A Blackberry. It Is Just An Easy Thing To Thank Or Blame. People Should Step Back And Look At The Situation As A Hole. Probably More Wrong Than They Care To Admit.
    I don't blame my phone for what happened. It's still up to the individuals to make the poor decisions. But technology introduces a whole new set of interactions and situations in which to make these poor decisions.

dakid21 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E92319

Quote Originally Posted by poiuytman
    Funny story.

I was living with my girlfriend a few months ago, who I had been with for nearly two years. I had recently started talking to another girl online, a friend of a friend that I found on MySpace. I had met her before, and she seemed interesting, so we sent a few messages back and forth -- harmless, right?

Well, I got a Pearl in September, on launch day. Downloaded an AIM client. I work graveyard hours, 11:00pm - 7:30am, and I'm always looking for something to do during the long periods of downtime. It turns out that the girl from MySpace stays up almost every night until 5 or 6 am. So I start talking to her over AIM on my phone. Just as friends, because I've got a girlfriend and she's got a boyfriend. Unfortunately, there's a lot of chemistry. We continue to talk every night while I'm at work, and when I'm not at work too.

Needless to say, my girlfriend gets pretty jealous that I'm talking to her all the time. She starts looking through my IM conversations and SMS logs when I leave my phone laying around. On one of my nights off, while I'm talking to this girl over AIM, and we both happen to be drunk, some... emotional things are said. My girlfriend goes through my phone the next morning while I'm asleep and reads the still-open IM window.

Long story short, we broke up. I continued to pursue the other girl, leading to a physical confrontation with her boyfriend and lots and lots of drama. It didn't work out.

So now I'm single and living by myself. At least I have my Pearl.
    Whoops..

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345