Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

The Pearl is a much better lover. It even comes with battery.... BlackBerry Pearl forum

maestrowork no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Pearl causing break ups and jealousy?

Advertisement

The Pearl is a much better lover. It even comes with battery.

Gar-williams no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by ljbyar
    Hello John. I think you need to get your girlfriend her own Pearl...problem solved.
    Oh yes - worked for me

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Pearl
    When I switched to a family plan after Christmas, I got the Pearl for myself and a Moto RAZR for my spouse!
    Nice avatar, Black Pearl

SDU_Eric no está en línea Stack level 3

my gf is not jealous because i play with her all the time... its getting scary when you start treating your pearl as your gf >.<

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

Boys, boys, listen a very good tip!! If you want your gf to love u more than she did before, buy her a pearl, but if you want her to love you even more after you bought her the pearl, pay her montly fees

Show her that you're the man, and can afford two pearls with a plan
    Girls like that lol

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

Ow btw, all you girls out here, u dont have to thank me for that amazing speech

lol

jkrums no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317CBE4F

I justify getting new toys by passing off the slightly older device. Usually works ok well As far as the bill portion, already do that! Makes up for 3/4 of the costs!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

t.brock no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Quote Originally Posted by Blondiexpl
    i'm sorry but i dont think pearl can break up a reletionship but only improve it ie: faster/better way to keep in touch, sending sweet/sexy mms/sms
    hehe
    i think that your right..... drop me a message sometime

King Machete no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23DE83AF

Well if some of you love your gf or wives I suggest you put down the pearl for a couple of hours and pay attention to them... I mean the pearl will always be there, but if you pay too much attention to it your gf or wife might not be there anymore... Now is the pearl really worth that type of sacrifice? Just something to think about.
    ~King Machete~

z414a4d no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23E9185A

I always get "Why are you always on that stupid thing?! You love it more than me, dont you!" from my fiance

z414a4d no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23E9185A

Quote Originally Posted by King Machete
    Now is the pearl really worth that type of sacrifice? Just something to think about.
    Your right! that is something im really going to have to think about!

King Machete no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23DE83AF

Lol yeah you do that!
    ~King Machete~

poiuytman no está en línea Stack level 1

Funny story.

I was living with my girlfriend a few months ago, who I had been with for nearly two years. I had recently started talking to another girl online, a friend of a friend that I found on MySpace. I had met her before, and she seemed interesting, so we sent a few messages back and forth -- harmless, right?

Well, I got a Pearl in September, on launch day. Downloaded an AIM client. I work graveyard hours, 11:00pm - 7:30am, and I'm always looking for something to do during the long periods of downtime. It turns out that the girl from MySpace stays up almost every night until 5 or 6 am. So I start talking to her over AIM on my phone. Just as friends, because I've got a girlfriend and she's got a boyfriend. Unfortunately, there's a lot of chemistry. We continue to talk every night while I'm at work, and when I'm not at work too.

Needless to say, my girlfriend gets pretty jealous that I'm talking to her all the time. She starts looking through my IM conversations and SMS logs when I leave my phone laying around. On one of my nights off, while I'm talking to this girl over AIM, and we both happen to be drunk, some... emotional things are said. My girlfriend goes through my phone the next morning while I'm asleep and reads the still-open IM window.

Long story short, we broke up. I continued to pursue the other girl, leading to a physical confrontation with her boyfriend and lots and lots of drama. It didn't work out.

So now I'm single and living by myself. At least I have my Pearl.

VanillaEps no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A2F5CD

Quote Originally Posted by VanillaEps
    If I knew she was absolutely dead set on a Pearl, I would have done that....although, I'm leaning towards getting her a 8700 as it would be nice get her one that's a bit different and I can play with....see the differences and such....
    I told her about my Pearl on Friday and she got very jealous. All "I thought we were doing this BB thing together. You're sneaky. Why didn't you tell me?"

As it turns out, she had no idea that you have to add a BB plan in order to reap the benefits of the BB. When I told how much in addition to her monthly plan she needs to pay, she decided against it.

Quote Originally Posted by poiuytman
    Funny story.

I was living with my girlfriend a few months ago, who I had been with for nearly two years. I had recently started talking to another girl online, a friend of a friend that I found on MySpace. I had met her before, and she seemed interesting, so we sent a few messages back and forth -- harmless, right?

Well, I got a Pearl in September, on launch day. Downloaded an AIM client. I work graveyard hours, 11:00pm - 7:30am, and I'm always looking for something to do during the long periods of downtime. It turns out that the girl from MySpace stays up almost every night until 5 or 6 am. So I start talking to her over AIM on my phone. Just as friends. She's got a boyfriend too, but we have a lot of things in common. We continue to talk every night, and during the day, too. There's a lot of chemistry, despite our intentions.

Needless to say, my girlfriend gets pretty jealous that I'm talking to her all the time. And on one of my nights off, while I'm talking to this girl on the phone, and we both happen to be drunk, some... emotional things are said. My girlfriend goes through my phone the next morning while I'm asleep and reads the still-open IM window.

Long story short, we broke up. I continued to pursue the other girl, leading to a physical confrontation with her boyfriend and lots and lots of drama. It didn't work out.

So now I'm single and living by myself. At least I have my Pearl.
    Yikes! Loose talk - or open IM Windows - cost relationships!! Bad luck mate!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast