Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What you describe is exactly the same thing that I have experienced. Just over 1 ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

caejin01 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Pearl Button Not working!

Advertisement

What you describe is exactly the same thing that I have experienced. Just over 1 year after I purchased the pearl, the trackball stopped responding to manual clicks, but seems to click repeatedly on its own at other random times.

gl3ncampbell no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Pearl Button Not working!

Iam so happy (in a sick sort of way) that others are having the same problem as me. Mine is a new 8800 and i got the forst one about 4 weeks ago. This is my replacement device (first lasted one week and the volume key only went down, no up, this one is now 3 weeks old) and i have my pearl only scrolling, not able to push to work (it stopped about 2 days ago). I am thinking now that these things are crap. I paid $700 Australian for what was meant to be a great tool and have got a dammed lemon i think. I will send this off for another replacement, but if it breaks again i will be demanding my money back or suing them.
    They are great when they work, but this is just impossible. I would be happy with something less fancy if it was more reliable.

ronIP no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20E78CB4

Lightbulb Re: Pearl Button Not working!

Well i had the same problems... and after a while , kind of resorted to pressing the return button forever as my Pearl warranty expired long time ago
    miracles do happen during christmas season ... i tried rolling the my pearl on a paper on top of a flat hard surface a couple of times! surprise surprise the pearl button works the first try... yippeee.
    try this link...
    -------
    sorry for the link... i was not allowed to post...
    Last edited by ronIP; 12-12-2007 at 11:18 AM. Reason: Automerged.

bekayh no está en línea Stack level 1
    I cant believe it but the paper thing actually worked thanks!

Virex no está en línea Banned for Content theft
    PIN/ID
    CUSHION
    hmmmm that is def a weird but workable walk around. :-\

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12