I have just been told by T-Mo that they are going to replace my Pearl ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

rwcohen no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204CA3A1

Pearl Backup

Advertisement

I have just been told by T-Mo that they are going to replace my Pearl since it does not act right while tethered. I know I have to back it up before I wipe it and send it back, but I have a load of extra programs on it. All the programs listed as must haves and more. Will the backup copy those over or will I need to download and start all over?

TIA

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: Pearl Backup

If you back them up to Desktop Manager, they will save them except one I have a problem with it being saved but I know the link to get it back.

braveandcrazy no está en línea Stack level 3

In most cases yes they will. Just bear in mind that you may need to re-enter some user names and password, i.e. Maufait, Avantgo, etc...

PIN/ID
    204CA3A1

Thanks for the tip of Maufait, I have never heard of that. I'll download it in a few minutes.

braveandcrazy no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by rwcohen
    Thanks for the tip of Maufait, I have never heard of that. I'll download it in a few minutes.
    While you're at it check out Plusmo. After only about three days it is becoming one of my favorites. You can select widgets (essentially bookmarks) for news sites, entertainment, technology and so on and either update them manually or automatically. There is even a widget to show you where the cheapest gas in your area is.

PIN/ID
    204CA3A1

Maufait doesn't want to work, I can't register even though my TCP settings are correct. Plusmo is good, I am evaluation it and Mobio and BoopsieRIM to see which is the best.