Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~thanks ill try it out and let u know the update... BlackBerry Pearl forum

FusionTactik no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~thanks ill try it out and let u know the update

FusionTactik no está en línea Stack level 2
    arggg i give up. i must be a retard...i dont know why i keep getting these errors. lol. it must have something to do with my ports or some ****, but i put it in all my usb ports( i have 4) cuz i dont know which is which number. i know its doing something but then at the end it just tells me that stupid error 720 and sometimes error 50 when i switch things around. i'm happy with my pearls data plan but it would have been nice to take advantage of it being a modem like everyone else. i wasted my whole work break messing with this. maybe i'll try again tommorow, i'm too frustrated today. i might end up throw my laptop. ha ha ha

reemobeens19 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    na
    SUCESS!!!!!!!!!!! spent time on the phone w t-mo rep the other day and got my pearl working as a modem. just figured i would give it a try and sucess. pearl as a modem for my dell axim via BLUE TOOTH. i have been asking questions about this for a while and no one seems to be able to give me insight. just wanted to let every one know i did it with the same instructions posted for blackberry as a modem for pc but i tried it via blutooth for my ppc and it worked.

wesstevens no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23EOA517

Re: pearl as a modem??

So, does anyone know the real answer? I had the older blackberry that worked like a charm. So far, I haven't been able to get the perl to work. I think I will call T-mobile and see if the guy can work with me. Wish it was as easy as it was with my other blackberry

humblesheep no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: pearl as a modem??

the only problem I'm running into is that it freezes(not any devices, but somehow doesn't connect even though it shows connected). I have to manually disconnet and redial...this happened last time like every few minutes...

any idea or setting changes?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12