Okay Im new to this syncing thing. Never really messed with outlook, never really needed ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

tj2311111 Guest

Pearl and Outlook Sync?

Advertisement

Okay Im new to this syncing thing. Never really messed with outlook, never really needed it. But I figure why not go for it. I got the address book synced but nothing else. I have no clue how to setup Outlook or the BB to sync. How do you link up the email and etc. Sorry for the newbie type thread, if you have a thread that might help link it. Thanks in advance.

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Re: Pearl and Outlook Sync?

Your email will not sync with outlook. Email only syncs with your Email service provider's inbox server. i.e. if you have a hotmail account, yahoo, or internet service provider email, the BB syncs with that service, not the Outlook inbox.

You have to have a Blackberry Data Plan in order to get your email to sync.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

tj2311111 Guest

Yeah I have a data plan. Im just clueless how to take it further. I mean I have my email accounts on my BB setup so they get pushed. Im pretty good with everything else dealing with a BB. But I hear all this talk about syncing and I never used it. So Im confused and lost. lol

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Syncing with Outlook when you have BIS (personal email) just means that your address book and calendar will sync when you run intellisync on Desktop Manager. Email will not sync.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.