I just recently got a brand new motorola H700 headset from ebay because I liked ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

sealab2021 no está en línea Stack level 1

Pearl & BT headset - poor sound quality

Advertisement

I just recently got a brand new motorola H700 headset from ebay because I liked the small size. However when I use it, the sound quality is basically poor with several clicks and pops even when it is within clear sight, not 6 feet away.

Has anyone else had problems with their headset like this, or is this a H700 problem, or a pearl - H700 problem? I'm trying to isolate the problem to figure out where I should go next. It looks like I may just get the new plantronics headset from shopblackberry.com, that is being released in early December for a hefty price, but what good is a BT headset if you can hardly make out what people are saying?

BBDJ562 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23DE434A
    Im using the SouthWing headset and it works and sounds great. I used to have a motorola headset and I noticed some poor sound quality. Plantronics should be just fine. ive it a try.
    PIN: 23DE434A

rwcohen no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204CA3A1
    I use an old Plantronics M2500 and its fine, almost too clear. Try deleting it and re-pairing the headset. That might help.

williamlc21 no está en línea Stack Lead
    Try pairing to a different device if possible and see if you get the same result.
    "I'm the best there is. And even if you beat me, I'm still the best." -Fast Eddie Felson(The Hustler)

symtar no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243552DE
    I have a motorola HS820 it sounds bad with my pearl I think it has to do with Motorola HS
    Live every day like it's your last cause it may be.

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Yup, it's a Motorola issue. Mine does it too... Volume. Is horrible in my opinion!

Pearl with an h700...

seattym no está en línea Stack level 1
    Mine is paired to a Motorola H500 and it works fine. Volume is fine and the people on the other end of the call say that the sound is OK too w/o much background noise making it through. The voice dialing feature works pretty well with this headset.
    Last edited by seattym; 11-21-2006 at 04:06 PM.

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Check this out though:

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...d=1#post103165

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    I have my blackberry paired with a Motorola 605. Sound quality is superb, and it works fine. I think you need to read the link from above. It seems many people are having trouble with H700's from ebay because they are fake. This buyers guide from ebay is also very helpful!!!!!!

http://reviews.ebay.com/Motorola-H70...00000001869840

wiseprick no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up

i just got the blackberry HS-655 blue tooth headset ...works great ..better than my motorola ....i try to buy real one ...that go with the cell phone....

HyperM3 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Ive been using a Jabra JX10. People now tell me they cant hear me as clearly with it and the Pearl as they used to with the Nokia I had. With the Nokia people said it was like I was sitting right next to them. With the pearl they say it sounds like Im talking through a fishbowl. I think its more a problem with the pearl.

Alex

rudolph sche no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23df36e3
    I use the Jabra 250v. No problems with the 8100.

tony597fittr no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204B9B8D
    My wife and I love our platntronics 320. Cant even tell your on a headset, they are crystal clear. My family cant even tell Im on it because I have asked them all.