My boss's phone was recently worked on and they wiped out everything on it. As ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

passingthought no está en línea Stack level 1

Pearl-- Address Book Problem?

Advertisement

My boss's phone was recently worked on and they wiped out everything on it. As a result, she is having to put in all of her phone numbers once again.

When she puts her personal numbers in (which she just enters straight into the phone into the address book), we cannot get any numbers to pull up. We've swapped it back from Personal to Business just to say we tried, but we cant get any of her contacts to pull up. Previously, if we had just selected "2", all the names would pull up with the letters from that key.

Any help would greatly be appreciated! We've been trying to figure this out all morning.

nichole no está en línea Stack level 1
    If your bb has a simcard, try saving the numbers there and copy them from your sim address book to the bb address book. It worked for me, hope this helps.

passingthought no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks! We've now been able to get them to pull up if we go IN the address book.

But we still can't press a key and have contacts pull up from that area, and it used to do that. I'm totally puzzled