[FONT=Helv] Does the BB Pearl come with anykind of software which makes it easy to ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

vivamilano no está en línea Stack level 1

Pearl address book and Cingy plan question

Advertisement

[FONT=Helv]Does the BB Pearl come with anykind of software which makes it easy to have all the Palm Desktop data (memos, contacts etc.) tranfered ?
    If not, is there sucha program available?
    On the Cingulat - BB plan I pay $30 a month for unlimited data. does this mean wherever I am ...Europe? Asia? South America ?
    Thank for your help folks !
    [/FONT]

absolved no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Pearl address book and Cingy plan question

Hrmmmm...I'm not familiar with the software or Cingular for that matter, but on Tmobile unlimited data means you can use the internet as much as you want as long as you're in the carrier's network or partners. So that means you won't be able to use it internationally or if you do, it'll cost you a bundle.

trigga15 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21655FFB

i think there is a special plan where you can use it overseas otherwise you are going to be payin a lot of maybe not even be able to use it over seas...you can transfer your contact, memos, etc through outlook just sync your palm device to outlook and then sync your blackberry after and transfer everything over

seopad no está en línea Stack level 1

Cingular does have a international roaming feature thats extra $$ and for voice only. If you want data to, then add on an additional $$$. See the options on the International Link on the Cingular web page.

I would post here but im not a Stack Level 2 member.

Seems like US carriers are great at nickel and diming you to death...

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

You can get Cingular International Data roaming added to you account if you plan on travelling outside the U. S. And it is quite reasonable.

seopad, I don't know what you mean by this statement, "Seems like US carriers are great at nickel and diming you to death...", but U. S. Cellular rates are not as expensive as in Europe.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

ryfoster no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Quote Originally Posted by Rcbjr
    You can get Cingular International Data roaming added to you account if you plan on travelling outside the U. S. And it is quite reasonable.

seopad, I don't know what you mean by this statement, "Seems like US carriers are great at nickel and diming you to death...", but U. S. Cellular rates are not as expensive as in Europe.

Rcbjr.
    This is a good point...we sometime gripe about our plans and companies, but we do have it pretty good compared to Europe and even some other continents as well
    ---
    R. Foster (2 Timothy 2:15)