Hello folks! Interesting delimma here. My UP volume button doesn't work anymore and does not ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

JeremyM no está en línea Stack level 1

Pearl 8100 Volume Button Broken

Advertisement

Hello folks! Interesting delimma here. My UP volume button doesn't work anymore and does not even present with the gentle click sensation when pressed. In troubleshooting this problem, I pressed the down volume button while on a call. Interestingly, now my phone is useless Does anyone know, short of a hard reset, how to change my IN CALL handset volume without using the button on the side?

andyh15 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Pearl 8100 Volume Button Broken

umm if u have a bluetooth headset u can use it just a suggestion

chillz no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    251315b6

I have the exact problem and this is my second pearl.

I tried the Bluetooth headset option looks like its pearl number three for me
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mrc001 no está en línea Stack level 1

Under Phone (go to your call log and press the button to the left of the trackball), Options, General Options - set Default Call Volume = 100%

I have the same problem - the physical mechanism that connects the volume button to the phone's hardware is broken, it actually fell out.

Now if anyone knows how to set the Default Speakerphone volume i'd love to find that out... currently mine's about 25% which makes it pretty much useless