Does this phone have the ability, if not, when will we see something like that? ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

mcampbell610 no está en línea Stack level 2

Pearl 8100 Record Video

Advertisement

Does this phone have the ability, if not, when will we see something like that?

I figured a phone that cost this much and that is so advanced would be able to record some good video...???

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Pearl 8100 Record Video

Quote Originally Posted by mcampbell610
    Does this phone have the ability, if not, when will we see something like that?

I figured a phone that cost this much and that is so advanced would be able to record some good video...???
    the pearl...well more or less, blackberry/RIM hasnt actually released that feature in any of their phones... its more business savvy that anything, and they dont see the need for video recording... and I never used that anyway, video always lacks in quality
    Bold - 5.0.0.93 / 8310 - 4.5.0.81 ---- AT&T
    8330 - 4.5.0.77 ---- Sprint

Blackberry's are a lifestyle

jeff.kaiser88@yahoo.com

mlin13 no está en línea Stack level 3

nope sorry. this phone doesn't do that. i wish it could do that too.

Well video can be very business orientated, just as much as pictures...and they seem to be pretty advanced with the camera feature. It's a lot easier to obviously show something or how to get something done with video rather then a pic...but oh well, I'll just have to get a different phone I guess to have all the features most other phones have.

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5

Quote Originally Posted by mcampbell610
    Well video can be very business orientated, just as much as pictures...and they seem to be pretty advanced with the camera feature. It's a lot easier to obviously show something or how to get something done with video rather then a pic...but oh well, I'll just have to get a different phone I guess to have all the features most other phones have.

yeah video can be business oriented...... i dont know when or why. but it can be, i could use it at some of the seminars i go to. but thats because I work for a cell phone company.

BlackBerry's are very good for what they are, I wouldnt trade that for any other phone in the world, unless it was a N95, but in the states its really kind of pointless to get that, because it wouldnt work up to specifications.

even if RIM dropped a video recorder on a phone I would probably stick with my sureTYPE Pearl, because no other phone can do what this one does for me
    Bold - 5.0.0.93 / 8310 - 4.5.0.81 ---- AT&T
    8330 - 4.5.0.77 ---- Sprint

Blackberry's are a lifestyle

jeff.kaiser88@yahoo.com

Well I love the phone, but for the money we spend on them, they should have just as many capabilities as all the other phones. With the pictures it takes, it seems like it would take excellent video...and it doesnt seem like a hard thing to add (hard for them, very hard for me ha) .

isaacandy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Well, the 8100 Pearl User guide that came together with my bberry, stated that it has Video recording function. And even listed the steps on how to go about setting up as well as troubleshooting. And the manual is refering to 8100 Pearl.

Wonder why was it published if they're not releasing it.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    wont the 4.5 OS have recording, I know when I installed it on my 8310 it did

dours no está en línea Stack level 2
    U thought video recording was added from 8110 on? That is what the specs say. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~