I hate the bulk of the torch but i like that it is both touch ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

neija84 no está en línea Stack level 1

Lightbulb Pearl 3g or Torch,which should i sale??

Advertisement

I hate the bulk of the torch but i like that it is both touch screen and buttons and 5 meg cam
    i love the small size of the pearl and the fact tht i only need one hand to text and it fits gr8 in my hand and in my pocket...the torch sucks at bein put in my pocket
    the battery life on the pearl is way better but that is to be expected since its not touch screen
    my pearl is white and unlocked
    the torch is still locked to att and i hav till sep or oct till it isnt under warranty
    im not super impressed with os 6 on either device
    i have had a leaked version of os 6 for the pearl and i downgraded because it was messing with my flash some how...os 6 on the torch is ok since its touchscreen it is less annoying on the torch

i love both phones for diff reasons but i need to sale one so that i can buy applecare for my laptop b4 the product warranty runs out
    which phone should i keep???
    i take tons of pics with my cell of my baby and both phones produce nice pics
    i type jus as fast with either phone
    i have had so many bb's and this is my hardest bb decision
    btw I posted the pearl on CL b4 making my decision of which phone to keep
    posted for 310...I dont think i would be able to get that much for my torch even tho it is in gr8 condition still(has full ghost armor on a silicone case on it)

plz some1 help

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    My opinion...
    I'd keep the Torch. Great phone compared to the Pearl.
    It's your choice, though. You're the only one that will have to live with it.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I have a friend who just purchased a 9800 for himself and a 9100 for his wife. She had the 8100 before this and was accustomed to the size and the keyboard. Since you mentioned size, I would go got the Pearl. But as Mr. Cardoso stated, the 9800 is a nice device, probably the best offering of RIM to date.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Uh ? Mr Cardoso ? ...
    Blimey !

Thumbs up thanks every1

I have decided to use the pearl till i come back from vacay and then sale it for summer money....i take alot of pics of the baby and the 5meg pics look better

thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by delfim View Post
    My opinion...
    I'd keep the Torch. Great phone compared to the Pearl.
    It's your choice, though. You're the only one that will have to live with it.

kotpun no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have both 9800 and 9100. I love the pearl because of its cute small shape. The os can be updated to any leaked os 6. Mine is on os 6. it works fine.
    Kotpun.
    BB 8900.
    Airtel india

Quote Originally Posted by kotpun View Post
    I have both 9800 and 9100. I love the pearl because of its cute small shape. The os can be updated to any leaked os 6. Mine is on os 6. it works fine.
    I did not like os 6 on the pearl at all
    It took up way way to much app space and it made my cam flash not work for some odd reason
    I also didn't like the fav,downloads and all tabs on the pearl it's to repetitive on a non touchscreen phone
    I downgrade back to is 5 and couldn't b happier and my flash is working his fine now and have more space for themes and apps...oh yea that's another thing that I didn't like
    There r no themes for os 6 since it's not official
    I'm all about changing the look of my phone...I'm still going back and forth about which phone to sale....now I think it is gonna b the torch because the torch 2 is coming out this year and it's gonna b better then the 1st torch(more app space and faster processor for starters)