Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

http://nextelonline.nextel.com/NASAp...itRegionAction Sprint's got the 8830, and I'm jealous, only $200 signup, $549 retail ouch I ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

dr3x320 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Pearl 1 or Pearl 2?

Advertisement

http://nextelonline.nextel.com/NASAp...itRegionAction

Sprint's got the 8830, and I'm jealous, only $200 signup, $549 retail ouch

I paid 280 for an Unlocked Red Pearl 1 2 days ago .

Hope the first generation 8830's will have a 2nd. The info on this BB is very nice, fast tethered modem for your laptop, gps, wifi, media, although I didn't see it having a camera. but Modem/Wifi, GPS, ext media, CDMA/GPS/GPRS beats having a camera lol, I'll carry my Razr if I need video/camera mobility.

/Kicking himself in the butt right now.

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

there's someone on this thread selling his pearl, posted today... should hit him up!
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

Nitroburner7 no está en línea Stack level 1

Another issue with the camera..you might be left in the cold if you get caught trying to take one into restricted areas. I'm thinking of concerts and some large or exclusive corporations as examples. For the idiot personnel, you can just put it in a case that hides it, but a lot of companies don't just "not know" certain blackberries have cameras now.

drew4flt72 no está en línea Stack level 4

Quote Originally Posted by Mouseworks
    Personally after looking at all the "leaked" info about the Pearl 2, I have no need to upgrade. Nothing it offers is a big deal to me, I'm fine with my Pearl the way it is. I'd say go ahead and get the Pearl for now, you can always upgrade when 2 is out, and sell your other Pearl on Ebay, craigslist, etc.
    I don't know......3.2 Megapixel camera??? WiFi???...that's a fairly big deal. But I can see your point. If you have no use for these amenities, what good is it right?? That's a tough decision. I would hate to be without my Pearl and have to take a BIG step down back to my RAZR!!! :cry:

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

i'd buy a pearl and then when the pearl 2's come out then buy one of htose and put your pearl 1 on ebay...ehhhh??

mich0_o no está en línea Stack level 1

It is also supposed to be 30% lighter and 8mm thinner! (8mm thinner.. doesn't sound very believable..)

I am definitely going to get a new Pearl 2 when it comes out!
    Last edited by mich0_o; 08-12-2007 at 02:03 AM.

trigga15 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21655FFB

but if you cant start a new contract how do you expect to get the pearl two with the discounted price?

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~if you don't have the discount just fork out the money for it at full cost. Like I said get the pearl and then go to the pearl 2. I'm sure you can make most of your money back by putting it on ebay. Heh

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

check out craigs list....
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

gazar no está en línea Stack level 5

I wil be asking to swap out my Pearl 1 as soon as they are available, even though I may have to pay for the exchange.

dr3x320 no está en línea Stack level 2

Busy situation, but I'm doing an import/export business from Boston, MA, to Shanghai, China

They have wireless connections all over the city, I don't know for sure if Pearl 2 will be able to connect to it, as I tried to subscribe to a Data plan and that didn't work on the Pearl 1.

Is it possible to sell or trade a Pearl 1 for a Pearl 2 back to T-Mobile?

Ebay would be another option but wouldn't the price drop pretty low?

Pearl 2's w/ new service will be $200, which is almost even or cheaper then the Pearl 1 compared at price from Wireless companies.

Wifi is a big deal if it works in China, so much business I can't just stay at home.

Also Blackberry data plans or trying to use a BB w/ data is not available, but if wifi is another way around it, then its what I'll need. The downside to all this is the price and reselling a brand new Red Unlocked Pearl I just bought a few days ago , Glad I remember my ebay info lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12