hey guys, i'm in real estate and get all my listings as pdf attachments on ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

zorawar no está en línea Stack level 1

pdf attachments

Advertisement

hey guys,

i'm in real estate and get all my listings as pdf attachments on my blackberry but every time i zoom and enhance i cant scroll the attachments. the iphone seemed like a great way out of this problem but i dont wanna get one. also my company uses the blackberry enterprise server and hence i need to use only a blackberry. more so ever i totally love my pearl. does anybody know what i can do to view pdf attachments more easily. please help urgently!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zorawar

Notorious170 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: pdf attachments

try this

http://www.beamberry.com/

BeamView
    View PDF and Office document attachments.
    BeamBerry software allows you to view document attachments (PDF, Word, PPT, XLS, RTF, ZIP archives, etc.) that you receive via e-mail on your BlackBerry. These documents are displayed in their original form exactly how they would look on your computer. There are no extra steps for you to perform, simply open the document attachments when you receive your e-mails and the content is displayed on your screen in just a few seconds.

With BeamBerry you can view your document attachments on virtually any type of BlackBerry device, not just the most advanced and latest kind.
    BeamPrint
    Print documents on Bluetooth enabled printer.
    BeamBerry is much more than a document viewer though. You can also print your documents directly from your BlackBerry on any Bluetooth enabled printer. Simply pair your BlackBerry device with the printer and print your documents.

If your printer is not Bluetooth enabled, you can still print your documents on it by connecting a Bluetooth printer adapter to your printer that connects to the printer’s USB port. A key differentiator of our solution is that it allows you to easily and transparently print to over 1500 compatible printers from virtually any BlackBerry device, not just the latest and the most powerful BlackBerry.
    BeamDisk
    Store your document attachments (unlimited disk space).
    Our software also gives you the ability to store the document attachments that you receive. You can store these documents in various folders that you create, just like you would on the file system. The virtual file system gives you an unlimited storage capacity.
    Best of all, as an Early Access Program (EAP) customer you can now try BeamBerry absolutely free of charge! Please take this opportunity to evaluate BeamBerry software and see your productivity improve as you unlock the full potential of your BlackBerry device.

thestewside no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256C11B1

Beamberry works great. I am a Mortgage broker and I get tons of PDF's sent to my pearl and I can see them all. When I updated to 4.2 os with T-mobile, there is attachment service viewer. Make sure its on your phone.
    Plus inot Desktop managaer>go to application loader> Scroll down till you find blackberry attachment service>make sure the box is checked>click next>finish. Your phone will restart and there ya go.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Vindicated no está en línea Stack level 3

Hey i was looking for a program like this! Thanks for the info also!!!
    ...God Bless...
    ~Vindicated (8100)~

25 Male, Tennessee

You're more than welcome to PIN me Anytime..24066C00

Notorious170 no está en línea Stack level 3

np. just passin along the great info that im gettin here on the stacks!