So for some reason I can not read a PDF file or my word doc's ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

joseph145379 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question PDF and Word docs

Advertisement

So for some reason I can not read a PDF file or my word doc's that are stored on my memory card...should I be able to with a pearl..or do I have to download something to do this????

Ohh and for some reason my "pearl" scrolls every way perfectly fine except to the left i have to push it harder...anyone else got that issue??

Thanks guys!!

timbit x no está en línea Stack level 1
    For PDF and word docs, think you will need to get Eoffice.

I haven't found any freeware that will do it yet.

icancn2u no está en línea Stack level 4
    I have been searching for freeware for 3 months and have not found it either. You also have the option of getting a viewer for a cheaper price if you do not need to do any composing or editing from your phone

ddanht no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

What is evertune waiting for. I'm shocked that no one has developed anything for the pearl as far as word programs. Someones holding back.

Lewis no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    207BBC6D
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

In order to read pdf or Office documents on a BlackBerry, they must be emailed as attachments.

They can only be viewed, not edited or created, and they are most definitely not rendered the same as when viewing on a computer monitor.

I don't even bother to open the files on my BlackBerry because most of the time they have tables, and each table's contents is a separate download which is initiated manually.

sayh0y no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204af577

danbra no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: PDF and Word docs

Our eWord and eFile PDF viewer will allow you to view such files, send them via email and receive, synch them between PC and BB. With eWord you will be able to edit Word documents and store them on your BB