Strangely, my password has stopped automatically dialing when I access my voicemail (speed dial #1) ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Jiffer no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204EFB0F

Password no longer automatically dialing when I access my voicemail

Advertisement

Strangely, my password has stopped automatically dialing when I access my voicemail (speed dial #1) - don't really know why. Would love this feature back - great to use in the car, especially on hands free, to check messages - no need to take your eyes off the road. Can anyone help me reset this feature ? Thanks

acaijr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2066c6e8

Re: Password no longer automatically dialing when I access my voicemail

Quote Originally Posted by Jiffer
    Strangely, my password has stopped automatically dialing when I access my voicemail (speed dial #1) - don't really know why. Would love this feature back - great to use in the car, especially on hands free, to check messages - no need to take your eyes off the road. Can anyone help me reset this feature ? Thanks
    HIT THE GREEN TALK BUTTON ON THE KEYBOARD THEN THE MENU KEY>OPTIONS>VOICE MAIL... YOU WILL SEE THE VMAIL ACCESS NUMBER AND PASSWORD UNDER IT TYPE IN YOUR PASSWORD AND SAVE IT SHOULD WORK AFTER THAT... IF IT STILL DOESNT WORK DO A BATTERY PULL TO RESET YA PHONE...
    PIN:2066C6E8 (NEWEST)
    PIN:2057C6C1 (NEW)
    PIN:2057C87A (OLD)

PIN/ID
    204EFB0F

Tried the proposed solution - resaved my password - and did he battery pull - sadly, still not working. I'm a bit at a loss. Need more help

acaijr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2066c6e8

Quote Originally Posted by Jiffer
    Tried the proposed solution - resaved my password - and did he battery pull - sadly, still not working. I'm a bit at a loss. Need more help
    so u sayn it jus stoppd one day..... were you playn around changings settings or upgraded your OS or sumthn... cause that is kinda strange to jus work one day n not the next.....
    PIN:2066C6E8 (NEWEST)
    PIN:2057C6C1 (NEW)
    PIN:2057C87A (OLD)

PIN/ID
    204EFB0F

upgraded some time back to os .71 and somehow had to reset my speed dial. reprogrammed my voicemail along with the password - but now password does not automatically quick in after the 2 second pause - i need to enter i manually. Speed dial still works -I just need to key in my password manually - sucks while I'm driving.