Are there any websites out there to get internal parts for the 8120? Interested in ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

mbmlsx no está en línea Stack level 1

Parts for the 8120?

Advertisement

Are there any websites out there to get internal parts for the 8120? Interested in the dual speakers above the battery to be exact. I already know about cnn. cn, pdasmart. com, pdaparts. com, and bbrpairshop. com, but these sites mostly have case parts and batteries. Thanks in advance.

astroboy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    252FE5C0
    Someone needs to start a direct-from-china importer for stuff like this. Even with shipping, these parts should be very affordable. The real cost of most of these mass produced components is probably less than a dollar (obviously the LCD and some of the processors would be more). If only I spoke Chinese!
    I really think it sucks for consumers and the environment in general that RIM (and other manufacturers) and the service providers have set up a situation where a minor hardware failure involves discarding an otherwise perfectly working device.

mbmlsx no está en línea Stack level 1
    Seriously. I just don't wanna exchange the phone with tmobile because most of the software I bought for it is with this pin.