Hello, I have a Blackberry 8120 and had Pandora installed and it worked great. I ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

cinclone1 no está en línea Stack level 1

Pandora issues?

Advertisement

Hello,
    I have a Blackberry 8120 and had Pandora installed and it worked great. I had an issue last week where i had to wipe my blackberry and load everything back on. Now when i try Pandora, it comes up as "tunneling issues and then times out" Anyone have this problem and what is the solution? Thanks for any help. Dan

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Do you have your APN settings correct after the wipe? Options/Advanced Options/TCP

http://forums.pinstack.com/f24/tcp_apn_wap_gateway_port_carrier_settings-360/
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

I have Cincinnat bell and when i looked at my TCP there is no information there. I don't even know if it was there before the wip and i called someone i work with who is technical and he said that there shold be nothing on the tCP area ofmy phone.. So beedless to say, I am confused. I could put in the numbers but it is also asking for a password so i don't know where to go from there..

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    The only thing I can think of when you say tunneling is the phone's config screen. Its something not everybody should know because it can seriously damage your phone. Like if you change something minuscule, the phone won't work at all. Send me a PM or a pin. We'll see if what i'm thinking is right.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Pandora error

This is the error i get when trying to open up Pandora:

Unexpected network error occured. Tunnel timed out while checking kicensing.. I press ok and the following comes up:
    Unexpected network error occured. Tunnel timed out while signing in. I press ok and then shows signing in and lags forever...

any information would be helpful. Thanks all.
    Dan

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Here is pandora's FAQ/help page, there are some that address pandora on the BB. Advising permissions settings, OS version and more. http://blog.pandora.com/faq/#1456

If the answers there don't help you can contact them here:

pandora-support@pandora.com
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

mylinuxbox no está en línea Stack level 3
    Why is it that only Canada and the US get apps like these? Where are the versions that work in the UK?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~