I have searched for hours for information on getting my 8110 Pearl connected to my ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

troutusa no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Pairing 8110 to XP SP2 using Bluesoleil and Dongle

I have searched for hours for information on getting my 8110 Pearl connected to my PC using a BT dongle. At one point I was able to link the 2 items together, but could not use the DM's sync feature to sync my Outlook '07 address book and calaendar. (I kept getting an error message about no connector available, I think.)

I bought a second dongle (it states it is BT v 1.2 compliant. the first was v 1.1. I was hoping this made a difference.) I installed the dongle, but could not find XP SP2 native bluetooth in the control panel, so I loaded the included software -which is BlueSoleil. The best I was able to acheive was getting my BB to open up a VoIP window in the BlueSoeil program. (Something I'm not interested ingoing.) I can't connect to my bb using the DM even though the Bluesoleil program has linked my PC and BB.

I would appreciate someone who has connected their 8110 via a USB Bluetooth dongle to tell me how they acheived their connection. If I need a different dongle, that is fine. My only caveat is that I must be able to sync my 8110 Outlook., or at least be able to trasfer files using the Media Manager.)

Thanks in advance!

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    Hey troutusa, I've connected my BB 8100 to my PC using a bluetooth dongle, but NEVER to sync, it was mainly to transfer ringtones/music/pics and, honestly I wouldn't be very much help, but the dongle I used was VERY easy to use and it works VERY WELL!!!

Check them out here....Kingston Bluetooth dongle