I do not have a data plan but I do have unlimited texts. Therefore, I'd ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

monilovesedmond no está en línea Stack level 3

OZ Messenger

Advertisement

I do not have a data plan but I do have unlimited texts. Therefore, I'd like to download OZ messenger for my phone. But I can't find it anywhere? Anyone know where I can get it? It didn't come on my phone.

GadgetProne no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Gbcue no está en línea Stack level 2
    It should be under a bookmark in the t-zones browser.

Well I got it on my phone but it won't install. Oh well. I'll try again later.

Anyone got the jar file to go along with the jad? Or even better, anyway have the alx or cod file?

kewl192 no está en línea Stack level 1

i downloaded OZ

but when i try to log onto my yahoo it gets to 80% then stays there for like 2 min and then a message comes up saying "communication error. Please try again or check your settings." i cant figure out what is wrong. i have the 8100 pearl

im2slpy no está en línea Stack level 1
    i had this problem (reaching 80% and then error in OZ) and read somewhere (maybe on this forums or another forum) that you need to call T-mobile and have them enable the FREE BlackBerry Feature Enabler.. once it is enabled, it will take upto 48 hours for everything to go through.. you will need to turn off your phone so your phone can sync to the blackberry and tmobile network..

i called tmobile.. 12 hours later, i turned off my phone for 15 seconds and turned it back on.. i get a text message from Blackberry saying "your handheld has been registered with the wireless network" .. after that, i tried to sign onto AIM through OZ and it works..

hope this helps someone!