Okay I updated my OS on my Pearl yesterday, and today when I went to ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ernestdefoe no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    218D1F76

OZ Messaging Client

Advertisement

Okay I updated my OS on my Pearl yesterday, and today when I went to sign into Yahoo using the OZ client is kept hanging at 20% and said it couldn't connect. Well....I called up T-Mobile BB Tech Support, and they told me how to fix it. So if anyone is having this problem follow these steps and that should fix the problem.

1. Go to Options/Advanced Options/Service Book delete the service book for T-Mobile USA IM Client Application.

2. Go to Options/Advanced Options/Host Routing Table highlight the bold entry, and select register now.

Then go back into the OZ Client and try to sign on. This worked for me so maybe if will work for the next person that may be having the same problem.

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5
    Thanks for the information, There has been a few people having similar problems hopefully it will help

ernestdefoe no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    218D1F76
    Well I hope that it helps someone cause I was about ready to throw my BB out into the parking lot at work cause I use IM all the time on my BB. But I decided to use my connections with being an employee to jump to the head of the line and call in to get it fixed. Now as far as people trying to use set up internet e-mail on the BB giving them an error about session timing out....there is no fix for it yet. Just have to do it on t-mobile.com

yesindeed15 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: OZ Messaging Client

so i followed those steps and when i click host routing table or service books theres nothing when it opens up. i dont have anything to highlight or click

gritsinct no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: OZ Messaging Client

I was having the same problem with OZ and your info helped me fix it - so THANKS!
    Last edited by gritsinct; 07-10-2007 at 09:44 PM.