Hello, I am new to the site and I have a question for all of ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

AidanLowe no está en línea Stack level 1

Owner Info

Advertisement

Hello, I am new to the site and I have a question for all of you. I have already searched on the site, using "owner", "info", and "screen" in various combinations. I searched each time unitl the threads became too digressed. Anyway, what I was wondering was when the owner information shows when the phone is locked, for me it's all aligned on the left, and I was wondering if there was any way to center the information, be it a setting or program. Thank you for your help.

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

Re: Owner Info

not sure, but try pressing space a few times sp the the cursor is in the middle of the text box. keep trying until you get it centered. again, not sure if it will work, but well worth a shot

tecrishon no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Re: Owner Info

Quote Originally Posted by glehman85
    not sure, but try pressing space a few times sp the the cursor is in the middle of the text box. keep trying until you get it centered. again, not sure if it will work, but well worth a shot

that's what i did, and it works. just guess on the spaces, save, lock the phone and check it out. if its not, adjust and try again. you will get it eventually.

i also centered it vertically, so i just put a couple returns before my name.