My "AS" button on the pearl is SUPER sensitive...because the phone is so small the ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

overly sensitive buttons???

Advertisement

My "AS" button on the pearl is SUPER sensitive...because the phone is so small the slightest touch of my finger on it when I am typing will put a few a's or s's into the word I am typing...highly annoying...

Does anyone elses phone do this, or should I go back to cingular and have them gimme a new one that isn't so touchy?

PIN/ID

Re: overly sensitive buttons???

bumping

shuteru no está en línea Stack level 2

if you are unhappy with it for ANY reason within your 30day exchange period, make sure you make use of that policy and exchange it for a phone that you will be happy with. You'll be stuck with that phone for possibly 2 years, so any annoyances now will just be compounded in the future.

Of course the downside to this is that everything you have done to customize your phone will have to be re-done on the new one.
    Brand new in Box - Nextel 7100i For sale !

Details HERE

PIN/ID

I know!!! :cry: The thing is...I have a "guy" at the cingular store that cuts me awesome deals...I mean, I got the pearl for $100...can't beat that...but I will call him today and ask him...