I looked in the archives for this but couldnt find anything, hopefully someone will have ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

M3 Bimmer no está en línea Stack level 1

Outlook sync, everything transfering but address

Advertisement

I looked in the archives for this but couldnt find anything, hopefully someone will have an answer. Whenever I sync outlook to the 8100, everything transfers ecxept for the addresses. All the websites, telephone numbers, etc transfer just fine. Is there some obscure box I need to check mark somewhere? Sorry for the noob question.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: Outlook sync, everything transfering but address

M3 Bimmer, Welcome to PinStack.

Go to the Sycnronization Configuration Tab in Desktop Manager. Click on Configure Sync and then make sure there is a check mark beside Address Book. Click on Chooze, Make sure the correct PIM is selected and that the option box for sync is checked.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

M3 Bimmer no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Outlook sync, everything transfering but address

Figured it out. I guess when I transfered my addresses from Palm Desktop (forgot to mention that earlier) it transfered the addresses as "other" addresses instead of home or business and since the 8100 doesnt have a field for "other" it just didnt transfer them. All I had to do was cut and paste the addresses into the proper fields.