We have a user with a blackberry pearl. We're using MS Outlook 2007. He is ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

sirk7778 no está en línea Stack level 1

Outlook Calendar Sync / Blackberry Pearl Issue

Advertisement

We have a user with a blackberry pearl. We're using MS Outlook 2007. He is syncing the two together. He has one recurring appointment that will not go away. He has deleted it from his calendar on both the phone and pc several times yet the appointment will not go away. The reminder for this appt appears several times every hour. When he tries to open the appointment Outlook informs him that he cannot open the item because it cannot locate the recurrence information for the appointment. When he tries to DISMISS the appointment Outlook tells him the appt does not exist. His only option is to close it by clicking the X in the upper right corner of the reminder window.

Any suggestions as to how this can be resolved?

Thank you!

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Try deleting the calendar the information from the BB. Setup a one-way sync via the Desktop Manager and then sync the Outlook information back to the BB.

See if that removes the re-occurring appointment or if you can delete it after that.

Good luck & welcome to the "Stacks".
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

angryjesus no está en línea Stack level 1
    I tkink Kalebsdad is right,as a new BB user I've learned to pay close attention to sync settings with outlook. Ice gone as far as deleting the info completely off my pearl, then rebuilding from outlook.
    Hope this helps. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~