We are running BES 4.1 on Excahnge server 2003 system with 12 units in the ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

cmcneilly no está en línea Stack level 1

Outllok Del. mail in BB for only 1 of 12 company units

Advertisement

We are running BES 4.1 on Excahnge server 2003 system with 12 units in the company. We have it so that there is NO email deletions in either Outlook or BB effecting the other. The only sync that we have going is that if you read an email in Outlook or BB it shows read in the other. This monring 1 of the 12 units just started deleting email. Specifically if the person deletes an email in Outlook it delets within 10 minutes off her BB.

I have checked the settings on the BB. Under Options in Messages, under Email Reconcilation, under Delete On the options is set to Handheld. I know that this sets the Reconcilation from BB to Outlook but thought I would mention the setting. I do not see where there is any setting from Outlook to BB. We only use Wireless syncronization since installing the BES in July so the unit is not running Desktop Manager ever to sync.

The settings on the BES server are unchanged since being installed in July. The settings for the one person's account is exactly the same as everyone else in the company. I have resent the service books and the one IT Policy that we use for everyone to her BB. I have also pulled the battery on the unit to see if this would reset the thing.

Nothing works. It still keeps deleting email on her BB when she deletes it from Outlook. Can anyone suggest the next possible course of action before I go totally crazy. Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreacited.

Thanks,

Chris

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz

Re: Outllok Del. mail in BB for only 1 of 12 company units

That is a strange one. Have you tried to delete her account on BES, delete all information, do not keep anything when prompted. Then set it up again. Then do Ent Activation again. This might help since her's is the only account that this is happening on.

cmcneilly no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Outllok Del. mail in BB for only 1 of 12 company units

Thanks I will try that.

Regards,

Chris