Otter box for the Blackberry is the shiznit!!!! I have one on my 8130 pearl ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

tommybp no está en línea Stack level 2

Otterbox

Advertisement

Otter box for the Blackberry is the shiznit!!!!

I have one on my 8130 pearl from Alltel and it works great! Not only is it "me" proof, but i seem to be able to type better on the keyboard and notice less glare on the screen. I would recomend Otterbox to ANYONE who is a clutz like myself.

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Yeah! I've had my box for about a week now. Everyone freaks out when they see it on my little pearl. It like changes puny Bruce Wayne to BATMAN. OTTERBOX ROCK!

gattakim no está en línea Stack level 1
    I've placed my order a few days ago, can't wait till its here!

PIN/ID
    3047D925
    You won't regret it.... ...unless you drop it before you get it in the case.

brandon_hair no está en línea Stack level 2
    50 bucks though?? Is it any better than a regular snap on hard case?

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Its way better if you're prone to dropping your phone alot or if you work in an area where it may become exposed to dirt, drops, bangs, etc.

runner7395 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Just got mine yesterday and I'm very impressed it. Love the way it feels on the Perl, actually makes it feel better in my hands.

fjl307 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I got mine today, off eBay for 44.95 and free shipping.The case. Was fedinstely worth it. Only problem is I can't typen as well but I guess its something to get used to. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Give and take w/the OtterBox...X-treme protection, but limited on texting. I was willing to take the plunge. I got my Box from www.starmarinedepot.com (Good $Price$!)I ordered 2! I love them! Just do not depend on the "so-called" water-resistance...it will let H2O in and cause moisture build-up in speakers. If that happens, get a zip-lock bag and put some rice in it, then your BB. (It will absorb the moisture...will also work w/those silicon packs you get w/ electronic devices, leather, etc.,-less dust.)