Is there a way to get ota MP3 downloads or streaming audio & or video ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

dofelmiert no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204C6D0A

ota mp3 downloads / streaming?

Advertisement

Is there a way to get ota MP3 downloads or streaming audio & or video feeds on my BB pearl? Every time I try it gives me an error saying page to big. I tried to use the opera mini browser and it looks like it will start but when I try the download it switches back to the BB browser. Can anyone help?

JadedBerry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    203B4165

Re: ota mp3 downloads / streaming?

Hi Do,

Are you trying to get whole mp3 songs on your 8700? You have limited memory, so I don't imagine that's such a great idea. If you're just trying to get ringtones, there are alot of OTA places that you can find ringtones for free. Also, there's the radio bee program you can find on the stacks, but most of us with 8700 users are having problems getting it to stream for more than a few seconds at a time.

Jade
    One out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5

you can download OTA mp3 ringtones but not full songs through the browser that I am aware of, there are a few sites out there like

www.bbtones.com
    www.mobile.zipzic.com

To download full songs you need a MicroSD card. you can open it as a removeable drive on your PC.

solo118 no está en línea Stack level 2

streaming? search radiobee you will find anice amount of info

dofelmiert no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204C6D0A

Thanks for the info everyone. Radiobee dose the trick. A little choppy but works.