Does the multi language support in for example the new Rogers OS contain Danish language ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ages no está en línea Stack level 1

Question OS with Danish

Advertisement

Does the multi language support in for example the new Rogers OS contain Danish language and input? To me it seems like only English, German, Dutch and Swedish is supported but maybe Danish is part of for example Swedish.

Felixtc no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: OS with Danish

Ages welcome to pinstack. As for a answer to your question it is as follows:-

Multi-language support for BlackBerry devices

Environment

BlackBerry® Device Software
    BlackBerry devices

Details

The multi-language software for BlackBerry devices is included with BlackBerry Device Software and provides language and font support for various languages. Contact your service provider for availability of specific languages.

P.S Maybe one of our Roger OS users might be able to answer your question but to my knowledge only your service provider can tell you what languages are supported.

I hope this helps.

-Felix
    "Carpe Omnius"

Krad no está en línea Stack level 3

I never had my pearl with a danish before. I usually like to keep it put away untill after i am done eating the danish and my hands are clean. :-)

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5

Quote Originally Posted by Krad
    I never had my pearl with a danish before. I usually like to keep it put away untill after i am done eating the danish and my hands are clean. :-)
    Lmao Krad.