Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'm new here guys,and not the most savvy when it comes to this stuff,I just ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

gymkapp1 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: OS Upgrade 4.2.1.94 Changes Themes?

Advertisement

I'm new here guys,and not the most savvy when it comes to this stuff,I just got a brandnew Tmobile white pearl out thebox,is there an upgrade for it and is it worth it? I got a bunch of questins,not sure if i should post them in the different sections or if i can do it all in 1. Don't want to mess with correct process of the site. Thanks everyone.

Greg

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Quote Originally Posted by gymkapp1
    I'm new here guys,and not the most savvy when it comes to this stuff,I just got a brandnew Tmobile white pearl out thebox,is there an upgrade for it and is it worth it? I got a bunch of questins,not sure if i should post them in the different sections or if i can do it all in 1. Don't want to mess with correct process of the site. Thanks everyone.

Greg
    Welcome Greg! You will love it here. IF you want just start a new thread. Just don't want to hijack this one.

ckestes no está en línea Stack level 1

I keep getting an "invalid handle" when i run the erase command. Any thoughts?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12