This is just a little annoying thing about 4.5, but it bugs me. When using ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

fenrisswolf no está en línea Stack level 1

OS 4.5 & theme icon settings in the 8100?

Advertisement

This is just a little annoying thing about 4.5, but it bugs me.

When using the Today Plus theme, it will reset all icons to their "default" positions every time the phone is reset. (battery-pull, software install, etc...) This doesn't happen with scheduled shutdown & startups, BTW.

While not as bad as the way it the hourglass freezes when browsing the media application (good luck changing wallpapers!), or the white balance issues with the camera application, it is annoying to have to move around and hide icons until everything is where it "should be" every time I chance things on my Pearl.

R-Rizzo no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23E0C4F4
    Quote Originally Posted by fenrisswolf View Post
    This is just a little annoying thing about 4.5, but it bugs me.

When using the Today Plus theme, it will reset all icons to their "default" positions every time the phone is reset. (battery-pull, software install, etc...) This doesn't happen with scheduled shutdown & startups, BTW.

While not as bad as the way it the hourglass freezes when browsing the media application (good luck changing wallpapers!), or the white balance issues with the camera application, it is annoying to have to move around and hide icons until everything is where it "should be" every time I chance things on my Pearl.
    Unfortunately this is a known bug with the Today Plus theme as I believe it hasn't been updated for 4.5 yet... I really liked the theme too, I'm settling for the "L" theme right now.

Cant help you with the media issue, but if you get 4.5.0.55, you can find a link to an official release from A1 over on BlackberryForums. It fixes the camera white balance issue.