Hello fello stackers, I upgraded to 4.5.0.69 about a month ago, but I'm noticing a ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

GQLewis88 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    240F64DD

os 4.5.0.69 questions...

Advertisement

Hello fello stackers,
    I upgraded to 4.5.0.69 about a month ago, but I'm noticing a couple of things. The HTML email does not work. The pictures kinda show as blank boxes. Is this happening to anyone else or should I try to reload the os? I was also thinking maybe its just a problem with beta and I should downgrade to the official 4.5.0.55 release...
    Any help would be appreciated.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Try going into your BIS account and resend the Service Books.

PIN/ID
    240F64DD
    I'm fairly new it this... how do you resend the service book? and i have t-mobile, isn't a bis account for work phones?

No worries, GQ!

If you haven't already, create an account here and this is where you would create or edit any e-mail accounts that you have coming to your device. There should also be an option to resend service books within the BIS.

BIS=BlackBerry Internet Service for personal use.
    BES=BlackBerry Enterprise Server for business use.

Post back if you have more questions.

Roger

This might be of help to you:

To set up a BlackBerry Internet Service account on your desktop computer, complete the following steps:
    1. Perform a Register Now on the BlackBerry device. For instructions, see KB00510.
    2. Go to www.my.t-mobile.com.
    3. Click the Register for My T-Mobile link.
    4. Enter the phone number of the BlackBerry device and click Submit. A temporary password will be sent to the BlackBerry device in a text message.
    5. Go back to www.my.t-mobile.com and log in with the BlackBerry device phone number and the temporary password.
    6. Click the Not your phone? link at the top right corner of the page.
    7. Click the picture of your BlackBerry device.
    8. Click the Set up BlackBerry Internet E-mail link near the bottom of the page.
    9. Read the BlackBerry Internet Service End User Agreement and place a check mark in the box labelled I have read and understand the Legal Terms and Conditions, then click I Agree.
    10. Enter the PIN and IMEI of the BlackBerry device and click OK.Note: For instructions on how to locate the PIN and IMEI on the BlackBerry device, see KB05026.
    11. Your BlackBerry Internet Service account is now set up. You may begin adding email accounts or create a BlackBerry email address.
    To set up the BlackBerry Internet Service account from your BlackBerry device, complete the following steps:
    1. Verify that the BlackBerry device is connected to the wireless network. For information about network status indicators, see KB02334.
    2. Perform a Register Now on the BlackBerry device. For instructions, see KB00510.
    3. Click Setup Wizard and then click Email Setup.
    4. Select I want to create or add an email address and click Next, then click Next again.
    5. Read and decide whether to accept the legal terms.
    6. If you choose to accept the legal terms, type your user name and password and click Next.
      Your account is now set up. You may begin adding email accounts or create a BlackBerry email address.
    Note: You may also click the E-mail Settings icon on the BlackBerry device Home screen or type your service provider’s BlackBerry Internet Service web page address into a browser.

PIN/ID
    240F64DD
    Thanks a lot guys I'll try it out and see how t works.