Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Sim cards are no more than $20 at a tmobile store. I'm really surprised it ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555

Advertisement

Sim cards are no more than $20 at a tmobile store. I'm really surprised it did that. I had to keep replacing my 8120 because of device issues and used the 4.5 a few times with no issues at all. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jasondyer no está en línea Stack level 1
    Any thoughts on what else causes a SIM card to die?

I've been using 4.5 for about a week and was loving it. Should I roll it back to 4.3 and wait until T-Mobile releases? I also upgraded my wife's 8100 to 4.5 last night since things seemed to be going well with my phone.

Any advice you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

jasondyer no está en línea Stack level 1
    TMO replace the SIM card and I am back up and running. I am still wondering if I should rollback to the 4.3 version of the OS... anyone have an opinion to throw in?

boomboom no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    retired
    I rolled back to 4.3, and my phone is running a lot better. UMA calling works, WIFI Calling works...Opera, and the phone pretty much works the way it should

joeyclavette no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Joey,

When you get a chance, describe in detail the process you're using to get UMA up and when you get the error and let's see if we can help you. If you have a strong wi-fi signal you should have NO problem getting (at least) connected. Are you scanning for available networks, etc? and going through that process? On my 8120 on 4.5 the wireless works BUT I never got the UMA (or uma) to display in the upper-right of the display.

Hey thanks,

Well basically I find my home network here at my house on my 8120. Then I log in using my wap key and network ID. When the cellphone is logged in on the network I can brows on the internet no problem and send bb messages no problme but the cell phone will just not log on the UMA... I always get the error message" W006.1 Status: ISP or T-Mobile Network error" in the wifi status. It looks like its stuk on the Tmobile settings for the UMA. Like I said I even change the OS to the Rogers 4.5 thinking that it would change the UMA to the Rogers one but no luck. If there is anything you can do to help me by all means.. If not I think I will just sell it back on Ebay or something. Thanks again!!

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Joeyclavette, I think that I get your problem. Actually I may have the same condition on MY 8120. It's on a "to-go" (prepaid) account and, when I have the wifi up for browsing, the phone side doesn't work at all. I have to stop the wifi in order to use the phone at all - I have no answer for it. I don't think 4.5 helped me either. Sorry. Maybe in a later release.

Thankfully my main BB is the 8320 on a pay as you go (no contract) account and I don't have the problem on it.

I hate to see you have to dump the 8120 but ? Good luck.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345