Hey Everyone, Does anyone have the same problem I'm having with texting? My question is, ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

MarkTaylor22 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243AF028

Organizing the SMS and MMS Folder

Advertisement

Hey Everyone,

Does anyone have the same problem I'm having with texting?

My question is, say I have 30 messages in my inbox (Texts) and I scroll down and find someone I want to reply to, so I reply and send it off, then exit the messages and I'm back at my normal home screen.

1 minute later I get a message back from my friend, but when I go into messages it leaves off right where I left off with the person's name highlighted RATHER than starting at the most recent message at the top?

I keep having to scroll thru tons of messages to get to the top rather that my BB just displaying the newest first?

How on earth can I get this the message folder to automaticly appear at the top with the new message rather than the message on the top and my CURSER being in the way bottom of messages.

I hope I made it clear enough to understand lol.

Please advise!

Thank you!

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    When you go back to the messages folder, just press 1, it will bring you to the top of the page.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

edit: also press 7 to get to the bottom of the list. These same 1 and 7 tips also work on going to top or bottom of web pages and event logs etc....very usefull

I don't know of a setting that will make it work the way you want, but this shortcut works.
    Last edited by azstar; 03-24-2008 at 07:29 PM.

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    I don't understand sorry!!

Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    When you go back to the messages folder, just press 1, it will bring you to the top of the page.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Seems azstar understood Lol

Bluebell Wood no está en línea Stack level 3
    When you open your message folder and want to go to the first message just hit the number one key.

Another thing you can do is just highlight the top message/text or date before you exit and the next time you go in to the folder you will be taken to the top of the message folder.

kingrykku27 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2444409C
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Dude just push 1

Just do it.

There's an echo in here, there's an echo in here. lol!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Damn, I feel stupid for not understanding the question lol

xomargiemariexo no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks!

edit: also press 7 to get to the bottom of the list. These same 1 and 7 tips also work on going to top or bottom of web pages and event logs etc....very usefull

I don't know of a setting that will make it work the way you want, but this shortcut works.
    THIS IS SO HELPFUL! THANK YOU!

dbaseball1114 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    haha how do you send and recive mms =]

MarkTaylor22 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243AF028

you are genious!

Quote Originally Posted by MarkTaylor22 View Post
    you are genious!
    WOW! Tell that to my 15 year old will you, he thinks he's the smart one and I don't know anything lol!

But really though, I just spend a lot of time here reading lots of posts. Just passing on what I've learned from the experts here!