Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

T-Mobile would get my vote... BlackBerry Pearl forum

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda

Advertisement

T-Mobile would get my vote

amandarooo324 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I'm pretty sure the 5.99 internet someone is referring to is T-zones not actual internet, which does cost 19.99 with tmo. Ive had tmo since 2001, but only had bb service for a year. Overall I'm perfectly happy with tmo in phoenix, Chicago, vegas, and Charlotte NC.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

rok8man no está en línea Stack level 3
    I dont see why I need to have unlimited text as I never go over mine and its a waste of money for me to have unlimited texts for me. Plus most of my friends are on either Yahoo or Msn and I have Jivetalk for that.

kingrykku27 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2444409C
    Quote Originally Posted by jaimeiscool View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~whats trolling?
    Saying something with the purpose of making people mad. Like, I call you a (censored)ing retard etc just to get you mad....

Optimus no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by amandarooo324 View Post
    I'm pretty sure the 5.99 internet someone is referring to is T-zones not actual internet, which does cost 19.99 with tmo. Ive had tmo since 2001, but only had bb service for a year. Overall I'm perfectly happy with tmo in phoenix, Chicago, vegas, and Charlotte NC.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    nope, you're wrong...tzones is tmobile's online store which is free to access. the 5.99 that i was talking about is exactly that: "unlimited web access"...and as i stated, it DOES indeed say "special offer" in the left hand corner.

(it's still not enough for me to jump on.)

Optimus no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by kingrykku27 View Post
    Saying something with the purpose of making people mad. Like, I call you a (censored)ing retard etc just to get you mad....
    i was under the impression that it was just roaming specific topics in forums and waiting for certain people to respond...as actual Trolls do under a bridge...hence the name.

freddyqu2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E46BFB
    Tmo....all day every day............$20 unlimited internet....ATT customers can only dream about that
    Freddyqu2
    (daman with the plan........unlimited access)

MrDavv no está en línea Stack level 2
    And remember with Tmobile you can use your $20 unlimited data plan to also use the BB as a tethered modem so your laptop has an Internet connection when on the road. I believe it is extra $ for other providers.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    T-mobile has a few different options but unlimited talk text and blackberry 120$ before taxes
    blackberry data plans 10$ email only. 20$ email and text. 20$ for web and email.

Their text plans are 400/5$. 1000/10$. unlimited/15$

We also have the myfaves (unlimited calling to 5 numbers on any network plus your whenever minutes and nights and weekends)

AT&T isn't a bad company in some areas, however T-mobile is a little more cost effective and has the same if not better reception. Of course your experience will vary depending on where you live becuase no on covers everywhere as of yet. I usually save my customers switching from AT&T as little as 20$-150$ monthly. Depending on how many lines they need, and what services they are looking for.
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

tyayo14020 no está en línea Stack level 2
    wow, it sounds like its tmobile, and then at&t...i noticed t mobile is cheaper, but i always heard and found the old saying "you get what you pay for" holds true. yeah there plans are nice with my faves and 20 a month BB is nice but is there coverage just that, good? how is it in hills mountains etc i am in basements boonies and deselate places lol

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    Quote Originally Posted by tyayo14020 View Post
    wow, it sounds like its tmobile, and then at&t...i noticed t mobile is cheaper, but i always heard and found the old saying "you get what you pay for" holds true. yeah there plans are nice with my faves and 20 a month BB is nice but is there coverage just that, good? how is it in hills mountains etc i am in basements boonies and deselate places lol
    Go to t-mobile.com and click on check my coverage. We are just as good if not better than the other carriers. We rank usually in the top 2 or 3 in the top 100 markets according to consumer reports. We won quite a bit of jd powers awards for best coverage in different regions. You can see if its right for you. Also with the release of 8120 next month we will have another talk forever device added to our lineup. Which uses wifi to make calls over it works great for areas that may not give you strong reception.

angelzrage no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yea but don't forget .att does not offer unlimited n/wkends on lower plans.I called att yesterday and for the same plan on my bb.I'd be paying 4bucks more to att ,and that's with an employee discount from my job.plus I've unlimited calling wit tmo,I've unlimited calling,texts,data,.and I'm in a 1bar tmo and att area.enter hotspot wifi.and full signal.and still better price.

angelzrage no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~oh and att told me they don't offer insurance to phones,pdas bbs that cost over 300 bucks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12