Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

As stated int he title, im jst currious, i have a BBP, with AT&T now ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

tyayo14020 no está en línea Stack level 2

*OPINION* Best carrier for a Blackberry Pearl?

Advertisement

As stated int he title, im jst currious, i have a BBP, with AT&T now with unlimited data and text and like 1500 minutes, im paying like 160 a month, and my coverage is great for wherever i go. I just want to see if there are some good opinions out there with a pearl and different carriers to see if its worth switching, i guess just features, price and quality service of your provider if you can, thanks!

sh6ne no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have the exact same features on t-mobile and I only pay $89 with tax $93... It's great if you like paying $800 more than me a year for the same thing.

Optimus no está en línea Stack level 3
    i also have t-mobile but i only pay about 53 and change....here is why...

i get 750 min. unlimited nights and weekends for 40 bucks. *

400 sms messages for 5 bucks
    insurance for 6 bucks

*my plan is a bit unique since i've been with them since they were called omnipoint and so i've accumilated various promotions over the years.

i don't have a data plan but if i did it would be an extra 6 bucks which is still a lot less than paying 160.

can't argue about the coverage cause i work in facilities that are full of electronics and thick walls so there are spots where i can't get a signal. but t-mobile are constantly putting towers up all over the place so there signal is expanding (recently getting signals where i couldn't before); they provide a map of their towers in relation to your area on their site.

boomboom no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    retired
    The data plan would be an extra $20 bucks on t-mobile. I think you are talking about the e-mail plan.

diverdown71 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243D4F46
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~tmob is a lot cheaper than AT&T and so far I am very impressed with them.

attemp no está en línea Stack level 1

Att

look stop kidding your self ATT is the best and you know it, thats why its a little more expensive more coverage better quality and better phones. But u do need to stop shorting your self look at your plan, and see if you can save money we do have roll over so if you can lower ur plan and save why not, if you respond to me in a message i can tell you what it would cost cause im at work right now.... I have had sprint verizion and att and honestly i love ATT even before i started working for them.

fiend814 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I've tried quite a few carriers over the years and have been extremely satisfied with T-Mobile..

$45/mo - 1000 Anytime + Unlimited N/W
    $5/mo - 400 SMS + 400 MMS
    $20/mo - Unlimited data BB Addon
    ----
    About $72/mo give or take a few bucks

Pretty good deal IMO..

rok8man no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have a TMo BB pearl as well. I am paying 59.99 for 700 mins and unlimited nights and weekends, its a family plan for me and my son, I have the 400 sms text for 4.99 and the unlimited data for 19.99 so it boils down to 84 and some change. To me it has never let me down and Tmo seems to be in all the major cities that I have been to. The customer service seems to be a bit better than Cingular/ATT that I was with before.

jaimeiscool no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~maybe all your tmobile bills are cheaper because none of you have the unlimited text just the 4.99 400 messages

tws777 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I also have Tmobile
    1500 mins/ unlimited nights & weekends
    1000 text/ unlimited data and email

Total after all chrgs, about 93.00

kingrykku27 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2444409C
    bahahahhaha

ATT: $35 for 750 minutes
    $15 unlimited text
    maybe like idk man $30 for intranetz?

80 bucks total, and i get discounts and
    stuff too... plus EPIC reception, in fact i usually have to lend my phone to my father/mother when
    theirs dont work!
    they use verizon ahahha
    i get reception pretty much everywhere i live, and all around my campus

you gotta give the other ones credit though, they'
    re starting to put up towers and stuff all over.....

kingrykku27 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2444409C
    tyayo14020 might be trolling, because att hads unlimited talk for 100 bucks, and unlimited texting is 20 more

120 =/= 160

?????
    Last edited by kingrykku27; 03-20-2008 at 12:04 PM. Reason: spelling error

jaimeiscool no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~whats trolling?

ventz no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    So given that I've actually used EVERY other provider in North America, I think tmobile is the best "bang for the buck". THe main reason is because for $10 you get unlimited email and for another $10 you get unlimited data -- thus all BB needs are met for $20/month. My voiceplan is $40 for 300 minutes, unlimited weekend+nights, and unlimited to any 5 people I choose -- which in reality covers 90% of my conversations. Now given this, verizon probably DOES have the best coverage over the US, but at $50 for this it's just not worth it...and honestly, if you live anywhere "major"...tmobile has perfect. Service. I am in Boston, MA and all the areas around and in boston get 4-5 bars. In most basements, I get 1-2, and it is the ONLY service that gets perfect service in all the subway stations underground.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Optimus no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by boomboom View Post
    The data plan would be an extra $20 bucks on t-mobile. I think you are talking about the e-mail plan.
    i guess it's a special offer for me only because when i try to access a site it takes me to a page that says "subscribe to unlimited mobile web access for 5.99 per month"

subscribe now
    terms and conditions
    cancel

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast