hey everyone, I have a cingular pearl and my opera mini was working fine for ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Mesita1 no está en línea Stack level 1

operamini Error please help!

Advertisement

hey everyone, I have a cingular pearl and my opera mini was working fine for a month then all of a sudden the borders are gone and they turned black, the cursor is also black howver the reg internet browser works fine adn I have tried a baterry pull many times and still no fix. The message it displays something like java lang.exception ...please HELP

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: operamini Error please help!

Quote Originally Posted by Mesita1
    hey everyone, I have a cingular pearl and my opera mini was working fine for a month then all of a sudden the borders are gone and they turned black, the cursor is also black howver the reg internet browser works fine adn I have tried a baterry pull many times and still no fix. The message it displays something like java lang.exception ...please HELP
    I would just uninstall and reinstall Opera Mini. That should get rid of the error.

Hope that helps
    ~red

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: operamini Error please help!

Try deleting it from Options>Advanced Options>Applications. Also delete any modules associated with it. Then reinstall it. Run the network setup wizard and then it should work.